How do you get where you want to go?
Don’t know where to go? What to explore? How to do it?
Enter José (Pepé) Orosco, who can show you a good time at a fair price; introduce you to the sites of Jalisco and nearby states; get you to your destination and back in safety and comfort; and show you where to shop economically for art, decor, and furniture.
Here are just a few of the tours that José can arrange for you:
- Lake Chapala, the largest lake in Mexico, surrounded by mountains and the site of several charming towns including Ajijic:
- Tequila, both the town and the distilleries that make it famous
- Guachimontones, site of ancient, round pyramids
- Guadalajara, Mexico’s 2nd city, including the old city center and historical buildings, as well as nearby Tlaquepaque and Zopopan
- Mezcala Island and the ruins of a 150-year-old former prison
- Foco Tonal, a site known for its healing powers
- Mazamitla, an alpine town south of Lake Chapala 7,000 feet high in the mountains
- Tizapan el Alto, a bustling town on the largely unvisited south side of Lake Chapala
Whether these destinations, or others, José can get you there, make sure you have a good time, and help you negotiate and coordinate any purchases you make.
Set up a tour, get a quote
Whether you want to take one of the tours described on these pages, or set up a custom tour, contact José now. To request a tour, or inquire about prices and schedules, phone José at 333-809-8847. Or email him via the form at the bottom of the contact page.